Businesses have been greatly impacted as the economy has taken a hit because of COVID-19. Grocery stores have been left with empty shelves while restaurants are like ghost towns.
As a business owner, you’re likely looking for ways to survive the wave. QDC has come up with a 10 step marketing plan to help you during this difficult time.
1. Connect With Your Customers on Social Media During a Critical Moment
2. Make Sure Your Business Can Be Found Online
3. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising is a Smart Move Right Now
4. Stay Ahead or Jump In Front of Your Competition
5. Prepare Your Business For the Bounce-Back Surge
6. Unique Circumstances Provide Opportunities for a Special Offer
7. Local SEO is now More Relevant
8. Be Prepared to Pivot as a Business and Inform Your Customers
9. Don’t Fall Victim to the Panic Move
10. Use this Down Time to Finish Your Digital To-Do Lists